Friday, April 11, 2008

New Pictures!!








We had these pictues taken yesterday at Sears! You can buys a CD now so you never have to worry about not ordering enough! The kids did such a great job, I was a little frantic as I was getting everyone ready and out the door. Then we were in the garage, I opened up the van door and Eva's car seat was missing!! Joe had used it to take the kids to AWANA the night before so he got a not so nice phone call from me explaining that I am not getting all of the kids ready like this again all by myself so he needed to come home and bring me that carseat! We still made it to our appointment, we were only a little late and the pictures turned out great! It's amazing at how they snap it at just the right time, why can't I do that with my camera at home?


10 comments:

joyinchaos said...

beautiful pics of a beautiful family. you are blessed in so many ways heather!
Just watch out when you go fishing with them. Haa Haa!
Oliver's proud of his war wound.

Michael and Michelle said...

Very CUTE!!! Eva looks so grown up! What a doll.

As far as your last post....
I don't jog or run but we could try it out!!! My little man will be 2 in June and I haven't gotten rid of the baby fat!
Michelle

Shaunna said...

Cute pics Heather!! I need to get Tayva in for her pics sometime too!

I can relate to the frantic carseat siuation. I was scrambling to get Tayva ready for a meeting once, and just as I was ready to leave, I could NOT find my car keys. I called Bob at work to find out he had taken my car keys to work--he had them in his pocket from the night before. He had to rush home to get me my keys.

Laura Lu said...

Super Cute pics!!! Super Cute kids!!!!

You should have just put the kids in the stroller and walked to Sears...duh! This would have solved two blog post concerns in one...and poor Joe wouldn't have been disrupted from his concentration at work. The man works tirelessly day in and day out.

Kristi said...

SUPER SWEET photos! I love them so much! The last one of the three kids is so precious!

:-)

Staci said...

Beautiful!! You have such cute kiddos.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I LOVE that song!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures!
Dustin and Karen

Jessica said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I am amazed you got all three kids to cooperate at the same time. It has yet to happen for us and we only have two to deal with!