Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HELP!

Alright people, whoever you all are......I need some help!! Seriously, some MAJOR help!

Sophia is going to be 4 months old on Friday and I can't get rid of this baby fat!!! UGGGH!

Any suggestions??

If anyone tells me to be patient and give it time, I've tried that...........IT DOES NOT WORK!

Also, cutting back on the sugar-NOT AN OPTION!

13 comments:

Laura Lu said...

Hudson is just about 4 months and I can't get rid of mine either!

Getting rid of sugar...also NOT AN OPTION!

Anonymous said...

Oh heather dear--You know better than most of us how to be fit. You are simply giving all of the time and energy you have to your beautiful children who are so blessed to have such a dedicated mom. Give your self a well deserved treat--No, not candy Heather, get your head out of the candy bowl...I mean some time each day 15-30 minutes were you re-energize with some physical activity. You must invest that time in yourself so you have more energy for your children instead of less. Good Luck and have fun with it!

Signed--2007 Award Winner for the Least Excercise Ever

Laura Lu said...

Have you tried those Starbuck's Espresson truffles??? Mmmmm...them r good!

Laura Lu said...

E-s-p-r-e-s-s-o!!!!

Laura Lu said...

Oh and I just made a batch of chocolate no-bake cookies...mmmmm, them r good 2!

Signed Not Jenny-Craig

Laura Lu said...

Rub your tummy, jump up and down, and sing "I'm a Brick House!"

joyinchaos said...

I have two words for you, PLASTIC SURGERY!!!

Erin said...

Now for some serious advice...Weight Watchers. And you can still have sugar you just need to stay within your points. It's the only diet we can do!

Kristi said...

I am going to say what you don't want to hear, Heather...give yourself TIME! Really, four months is NOT that long...it took little Sophia NINE months to grow. And, the third time around (especially so close together) it just takes a bit longer...so, give yourself a break!!

I do agree, though...getting rid of sugar is NEVER an option! :-)

Laura Lu said...

See Heth, you got time...I knew someone would step up and give you the advice you need! Now that you've been reassured that you have time, what are you going to eat to celebrate!?!?!? I would go with the truffles, no wait...a blizzard...no wait, a Blondie from AppleBees...have you had a brownie earthquake or something like that from Dairy Queen. Oh man, it's a huge brownie with dq soft serve, covered in ooey-gooey hot fudge, then yummy whip cream all over the top. You gotta have one...in fact, you should go have all of the above!!!!!

Celebrate good times, come on!!!

joyinchaos said...

From experience, don't subsitute with sugar-free candy and chocolates. It gives you the bomb-and you know what I mean.

Heather said...

Wow, thank you guys for all the advice!! Serious and not so serious. It is all appreciated. Thanks for letting me vent a little and for now I may just try the rubbing my tummy, jumping up and down and singing "brick house" It's worth a shot!

Lori said...

I don't want to call this "advice"...because I really should be the LAST person to give advice on being "fit"! BUT, with that said, I *always* tried to remind myself that it took 9 months to "grow" the baby...it HAS to take at least that long to "get back" (not that I ever really "got back" or had a great place to "get back" to...
I'm just SAYING...yes, I'm going to say it, give yourself some grace here!
I DID try WW after Chloe (just on my own - I didn't go to meetings or anything) and found it very "do-able", especially since I was nursing and you get to use LOTS more "points" that way...ha, ha - it IS all about the points (plus coffee and diet coke are "free" points!!!)
I also think that once it is NICE outside (whenever that might happen) it's so much "easier" to exercise and be active! ;-)
Just my "2-cents"...and probably more than you bargained for, too!