Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Because it feels good to laugh!

Even though I'm 30, this still makes me laugh!

You have to turn my music off at the side before you play the video. I was considerate enough to move my music up so you don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom to turn it off.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damnburger!!! You are goofy :) Shaunna

Laura Lu said...

That made me hungry...

Erin said...

Heather I remember watching that movie with you and Joe and laughing at it. We liked it so much that we bought the DVD. Love it!

Kristi said...

That was funny!! What movie was that?? I don't think that I have seen it! That Steve Martin...he sure is funny and good! Thanks for the chuckle!

Heather said...

Kristi, it's from the movie Pink Panther. If you're ever in the mood for that kind of humor you should see if they have it at the local movie store, it's a few years old already!

Jaci said...

I love that movie...Brent and I often jokingly say "hamburger" in all of these different ways. Thanks for the laugh...again!

Lori said...

Just an FYI...turning 30 and "mature" humor are not exactly synonymous.

Not that I would know or anything, but take my husband, for example...he is almost 40 and his sense of humor is SO juvenile!!! :-)

We both LOVE Steve Martin, by the way, but haven't seen the Pink Panther movie with him - looks like a renter!