Well- I usually cringe when I hear myself at the pediatrician describing snot or the latest diaper! I wish I could describe Picasso or Bethoven or a sunset the way that I can analyze the contents of what comes out of my children!! Words don't seem to fail me then..... gross... I know!!
"Kylie...come OUT of the toilet! Toilets are not for STANDING IN...especially when you are naked!!"
:-)
I am not sure that was quoted to perfection...but, it was something like that! :-) Yes, my Kylie was standing in the toilet, naked and ready for a bath!!!
What, you don't have your kids take a "pre-bath" like this??? :-) My Kylie...
Kristi, That's funny, at least she was getting into the tub next...I think she's onto something, maybe all of the dirt and sand would come off better if I had my kids do a little Pre-Wash!
6 comments:
Well- I usually cringe when I hear myself at the pediatrician describing snot or the latest diaper! I wish I could describe Picasso or Bethoven or a sunset the way that I can analyze the contents of what comes out of my children!! Words don't seem to fail me then..... gross... I know!!
Beautiful pictures Heather!
Paulette
"Kylie...come OUT of the toilet! Toilets are not for STANDING IN...especially when you are naked!!"
:-)
I am not sure that was quoted to perfection...but, it was something like that! :-) Yes, my Kylie was standing in the toilet, naked and ready for a bath!!!
What, you don't have your kids take a "pre-bath" like this??? :-) My Kylie...
Kristi,
That's funny, at least she was getting into the tub next...I think she's onto something, maybe all of the dirt and sand would come off better if I had my kids do a little Pre-Wash!
What is a belly button for? If not spoons and milk?:)LOL
Post a Comment