Tuesday, April 1, 2008
THIS REALLY STINKS
Still no marble and our dishwasher is broken. We have one ordered and it should be here on Friday but until then, I'm goin' old school. And to top it all off, I forgot to buy a new pair of rubber gloves, so I am really going old school. I'll let you all know as soon as we find it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey if marbles are like swallowing gum...you could be doing this for seven years!!!
(remember being told when you were little that if you swallow gum it takes seven years to digest?)
That totally made me laugh!
Wow. That does stink. Literally. For your hands!! :-)
Here's to "old school"...and hopefully finding a MARBLE really soon!
You Historian, you!!!
Last fall we "renovated" our kitchen at our duplex - which included replacing our kitchen sink...we went for a week or so without ANY sink (or dishwasher, because we had to wait for a plumber to hook up both)...WOW, did I miss that sink. We did our dishes in the BATH TUB...talk about "old school" - I felt like a real prairie woman! :-)
Post a Comment