Monday, March 31, 2008

FYI

Well, since we're still waiting for the marble I just thought I would let you all in on a little secret. I am currently obsessed with buying matching clothes for the children. I like to find a shirt for Isaac, then I find something coordinating for the girls. I know I'm a dork, I would match Joe and I as well but I know he would never go to the zoo or the park and let us all have matching shirts. So for now, I'll stick with the kids. Does anyone else have any secret obsessions they'd like to share??

9 comments:

Laura Lu said...

You are a FRUITCAKE, not a DORK!

Michael and Michelle said...

Nothing yet....how long is it suppose to take???
I can't wait to see your post when you find that thing.
Michelle

Kristi said...

Oh yes...I have many "dorky" qualities!!! :-)

I love to add numbers...whether they are on a clock, a license plate, or what...it just happens. And, I love when they add to equal something. You know, like 4:59 (4+5=9).

I TOO also LOVED to have my girls in matching outfits...now that they don't really like it as much, it doesn't happen. But, I totally know what you mean there!!!

Still waiting to hear on that marble...I can't believe that it hasn't been found yet!!!

Lori said...

American Idol? Does that count as a "secret obsession"? I guess if we share...it's not so secret anymore, huh?

Most of my "obsessions" I don't have time for anymore! :-)

I'm still waiting for your marble news over here, too...

Tengesdal 4 said...

Two things:
1) I have become OBSESSED with this silly "Marble Hunt".... I check multiple times a day to see if it's come out! :)
2) I also try to match the kids (or at least coordinate)... and I tried once to have the whole family match for a photo and the only way we all got out of the house at the same time was because I wore a sweatshirt on top of my shirt.... so deceptive... I know!! When we were FAR FROM HOME, I took off the sweatshirt and my husband nearly died of embarrassment and was sure he heard laughter everywhere we went!!

Laura Lu said...

OK...Betsy wins this one with the sweatshirt deal! That's funny!

Kristi, right away I thought of your obsession with numbers...strange, very strange!

Lori, I'm with you...It's Tuesday therefore it's AI night! ;)

Since we are all divulging here...I have a not so secret love for coffee and sugar...alone, together, one or the other...it doesn't matter, I take it any way I can get it!!!!!!

Jake said...

What about your obsession of looking through poop for a marble? That seems a little strange.

Heather said...

Jake, you are right, I really wouldn't have to smoosh through poop to look for a marble but you have the obsessions mixed up, I am secretly obsessed with marbles!

Heather said...

Betsy,
I love that you are obsessed with the marble hunt! I'm hoping tonights the night!