STILL NO MARBLE!!!
Thankfully Joe was home tonight for smoosh patrol and still no marble!
I needed a brake from my regular (no pun intended) patrol as yesterday I cleaned up vomit, smooshed through poop and mopped up pee from the floor and that was all before noon.
Thankfully today has gone much more smoothly (again, no pun intended)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You are such a DORK!!!!
At least I'm not having my midnight snack yet...so I could stomach this post.
Oh hey, thanks for the update...I am sure the grandmas are worried and wanted to know how your extra curricular activities have been going this week.
Hey Heather- I'm just wondering- could you just listen carefully for the little "ping" sound as it hits the porcelain?? Maybe it won't be totally....um..... "cushioned" and you'll hear it..... do you need me to send you a new marble for the game?? If you're doing all the smooshing just to play the game again- I'd be more than happy to run to WalMart for ya!!
Ah, that's funny! Isaac does think that after we find the marble we'll use it to play the game again. I haven't had the heart to tell him differently, I just figured he won't want it once he puts it all together and realizes exactly where it's coming from. I hope it does make the ping sound that would make things a whole lot easier but until then we'll be smooshing away!
Ok sorry...you are being all nice to me and all I can do is call you a DORK! I guess I don't need to do name calling...I think it is pretty much a "goes without saying" fact. Wait, Do you prefer to be known as a Dork or a FruitCake?!?! I think I know the answer...anything that has cake in the name is considered a compliment...so from here on out FruitCake it is!!!!! Maybe your mom has a good fruitcake recipe she could whip up in order to celebrate this moment. Oh, Marge....
It's o.k. I'm sure that I won't always be so nice to you. I do prefer fruitcake although it tends to make me hungry.........I wonder if I have any sugar in the house??
Oh Heather...WHAT a week you have had!!!
I remember vaguely one time Madelynne (or maybe it was Chloe?) swallowed something she wasn't supposed to (a Polly Pocket shoe or something?)...we were supposed to look for it, too - but I ended up forgetting all about it! HA! For all I know, it's still there...I really kind of forgot about it until just reading your blog. WOW, how the brain turns to mush.
Well...I sure hope you "find" it...
HANG IN THERE... :-)
Thanks for the update...still waiting to hear about the missing marble. :-)
All of this talk of sugar is making me snacky!!! I may have to go and find myself something sweet to eat!!! :-)
Speaking of sweet...did you ever come up with your chocolate poem? I am still waiting for that too! ;-)
Guess we should have never bought Isaac the Mouse Trap game, and this wouldn't have happened--oops!! (I am just glad that it was his parent's recommendation to buy the game :) I hope Isaac enjoyed it while it lasted :)
I hope the marble turns up soon, so no more smoosh patrol!!!
Any marble today??? :-)
Eons ago I swallowed a nickel. My mother framed the nickel in a little frame with a story about the incident and ending:) I had that frame for many years. Since a marble will not fit in a frame, and you have a thing about filling frames, you might try a shadow box, if your interested in 'preserving' the incident.
Post a Comment