Friday, March 7, 2008
DECEPTION IS DELICIOUS!
So last night was the first night of deception!!!:) That's the yummy in the tummy kinda deception that I'm talkin' 'bout! I made your everyday, run of the mill, tater tot hotdish....with almost a cup of steamed, pureed cauliflower. The kids had no idea and you couldn't even taste a difference. Mmmm. Plus they had their usual veggies that they always eat along side. Tonight for dessert I made chocolate chip cookies with about a half a cup of pureed pitted prunes. It did change the baking time but again, the kids had no idea and they gobbled them up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like it!!!
Very smart.What the kids don't know can't hurt them.
Pretty sneaky...I make a super-EASY "pasta bake" and put shredded zucchini in it - the kids LOVE it! :-)
Sneaky is right!!! :-)
Ummm...might this be the cause of Eva's *issues*! ;)
Post a Comment