Oh Caffeine, you are a beautiful substance,
How I long to have you in abundance.
I am convinced God made you for mothers
For your effect is like no other.
Early in the morning I long for your warm embrace,
As I start the day and begin to chase
All my kiddos around the house
For they are not quiet as a mouse...
This is just a start but today I am lovin' my caffeine so much I felt I had to write a poem for it.
Maybe tomorrow I will be inspired by chocolate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How many times do I gotta remind you to stick with the decaf and leave the strong stuff for me?!!?
Maybe you should contact a publishing company to see if you can get your works published...because man, that was a REALLY good poem!!!!?!?!?
Yeah, I have my people looking into. They say I really have a "gift" for finding beauty in the average, ordinary things in life!
Yep...I'm sure your mom is really proud of you!
LOVE the poem, Heather!!! :-)
I love making up rhymes and "poetry" as well!!! Mine just aren't quite this talented...
Looking forward to one coming on chocolate!! :-)
I am TRULY impressed at your poetic skills!
Might I suggest a wonderful coffee to you...it's Millstone Caramel Truffle...have you tried it??? It is SOOOOOO good!
Yummy, thanks Lori! I always love a good coffee recommendation, I will be sure to give it a try!
Oh Heather you are too funny. . I love your poem and I am waiting for the one about Chocolate!! Missed you at Mops the other day.
Oh how I love this poem. I may have to steal it for my blog. Don't worry, you will get all of the props!
Post a Comment