Sunday, March 23, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

I ask that you would visit Steffany's blog And they lived happily ever after and read their story.

I had all kinds of things that I wanted to post but this family is in need of our prayers! I ask that you read their story and lift them and their children up to the Lord in prayer because our God is not dead, He is Alive and He is a God of miracles. He is a God who delights in our prayers and in our bringing Glory to His name. And that is exactly what this family is doing with their adoption of these twins who are 22 months old!

2 comments:

Laura Lu said...

Thanks so much, Heather, for spreading the word to keep them covered in prayer. My heart is so heavy for her. This isn't the way we thought her journey to Africa would be, but God knew this. He is Sovereign and He called them to be the mommy and daddy to two precious babes that desperately needed someone to save them. Praise the Lord that Adam and Stef are there and can seek the medical help they need.

Oh God, spare these babes tiny lives and bring healing to every part of their beings!

Thank you so much for joining in prayer for them.

Love you!

Karen said...

I am spreading the word with my friends and family too. We are just going to keep these sweet babies covered in prayer until they are safely home!

(Steppin's Friend)