Sunday, March 2, 2008

Time to Vote!

I've been trying to figure out what to do with a wall in our living room ever since we moved. So tonight I was finally motivated enough to do it. I gathered all of these pictures together and arranged them thinking that I would paint them all white but after I got them on the wall...I don't know if I want to paint them all white. So, since we live in a democracy, I think that it's only right to have a vote to either keep them like this or paint the rest of them white. Let me know what you think!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I took a decorating class not so long ago and the instructor would tell you to leave them as is. It adds style. Having them the same would blend them all together to much. I need to learn that things don't need to be balanced all the time. That's a hard one to change. Good luck!!

Paulette

Heather said...

Thanks Paulette! I'm leaning that way myself but I thought it was maybe because I just didn't want to do the extra work. I would love to take a decorating class sometime!

Laura Lu said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!

My jaw is dropped to the floor...you actually put real photos in your frames. I am so PROUD of you! ;) I will miss the long blonde posing in your frames when I come to visit, but I'll deal with it.

Erin said...

I agree, keep the frames as is. They look awesome the way you have set up.

Kristi said...

Looks good, Heather! So, what did you decide to do with the frames???

I would say, once the frames are up (and with pictures in them too - a BONUS), why take them down, right? :-)

Oh, I see (according to Laura) that you took the pictures of me ("the long blonde posing") out of your frames though. That hurts, Heather!!! :-)

ha ha ha