Monday, March 17, 2008

Potty, Potty, POT-T!!

I am officially declaring that my little Eva Peanut is potty trained!!!! YEAH, EVA!!! This has been going on for awhile now but I feel like it's official as she has been wearing big girl pants for quite awhile wherever we go without any accidents. I am sure there will be some sporadic accidents to come but so far so good and I can't even tell you how nice it is to only have 1 child in diapers right now!!! I will try to get a picture of her in her big girl underwear but she doesn't like to stand still long enough to get a good picture!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea Eva!!! :-) Congrats on being such a BIG GIRL!!

And, congrats, Mom, as well! Yes, it is always wonderful to get rid of the diapers (well, during the day at least!)!! I am so happy for you! :-)

Staci said...

I am SO jealous!! Now do you want to potty train Olivia too!! You are soo good at it I could just send her on over and pick her up in a month or so. . what ya think. . deal?? Anyways Congratulations Eva what a Big Girl!!!

Laura Lu said...

I was so singin' that title with you!

Heather said...

I'm glad you picked up on that!!! That is the song we sing after she goes potty.
Potty, Potty, Pot-T. Staci, Maybe you should try doing the potty dance with Olivia. Sometimes I get a little crazy with it and dance like Elaine on Seinfeld! I love being a complete dork with my kids!!

Lori said...

That's GREAT...now you can breathe a huge sigh of relief! :-)

Congratulations to Eva...and congrats to you, too, Heather, for hangin' in there (potty training can be stressful, at times!)!