Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jeopardy

Do you hear it? The Jeopardy theme song? If I knew how to put it on my blog I would as that is the song that keeps running through my head...............STILL NO MARBLE................


It doesn't help that he is not the most regular, if you know what I mean...

11 comments:

Laura Lu said...

No, I don't get it...what do you mean?

Heather said...

Well, some times he "goes" everyday and sometimes every other day and sometimes every 2 days...Does that help?

Laura Lu said...

Where does he go? I don't get it?

Heather said...

Well, he does "his duty" if you know what I mean!

Laura Lu said...

Is he in the army? Tour of duty?

Heather said...

He takes a "dump"!

Laura Lu said...

Truck???

Heather said...

No, not a dump truck, #2

Laura Lu said...

#2???? Ummm...I don't get it! Is that his favorite number?

Heather said...

No, that's not his favorite #...It's like turtle not poking it's head out of the shell everyday.

Laura Lu said...

Ooooooo...I get it!!!!!

Hmmm...that's too bad! Have you talked with his Dr. about this problem? Maybe he could try some of Joe's Metamucil...