Did you know?????
That there is a genetic "condition" called hitchhiker's thumb?
Please tell me if you already knew this because I didn't know but now I feel really smart! And I am sharing this with all of you so you can be smart too.
Yep, Joe and I both have it. As soon as the kids wake up I will be checking their thumbs as well. I suppose I can check Sophia's while she's still sleeping.............Yep, she has it too.So, what does all of this mean??? Well, if we ever become a hippy family and decide to backpack across country, we should have absolutely no problem, whatsoever. Thanks Holly!!
5 comments:
Wow, I cannot believe it. Hitchhiker's thumb is genetic? Next thing you know they are going to say that attached earlobes are genetic as well. This is all foolishness.
SO...do the kids have it???
I, unfortunately, do not have that wonderful, talented trait. Wow...for both you AND Joe to have it...you are one lucky couple!!! :-)
Let me know if you ever use it for the purpose of getting from one place to another, OK??? :-)
Ha ha...that's hilarious! I have it, too - but I never realized it was genetic. :-) Hmm...never learned that one in Science class!
Mmmmmmmmmmm...Pancakes are yummy!!!!!!
You are too funny. I seriously have missed out on some funny posts. I need to catch up!
Post a Comment