Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Did you know?


Did you know that.........


Joe and I were Mary and Joseph in our church Easter production and Sophia was baby Jesus and Isaac was toddler Jesus?


We all wore make up? Even Joe, he looked so pretty with mascara and lipstick!


Here are some pictures of the kids having their make up put on (Eva wasn't in it but she still like wearing make up)
P.S. We haven't found the marble yet
P.P.S. If you look really close I have bought new picture frames for in the bathroom and I still haven't gotten pictures in them yet. Just picture, pictures of the kids in the bathtub in those frames (that's what I do, then it's not as much work to change them out)

7 comments:

Laura Lu said...

we want a pic of Joe in his makeup. and i completely agree with your methodology on frames.

Shaunna said...

At least you buy the frames with good intentions. My pics just sit in the computer--waiting to be printed and framed! (wait, I don't have any frames!!)

Erin said...

I'm the opposite. I put the pictures in the frames then it takes me a few weeks to hang them up.

Kristi said...

I second Laura's suggestion of seeing Joe in his make-up!!! :-)

What a neat thing for your family to do and be a part of together!

And...I was wondering about the marble as I clicked on your blog here!!! Maybe today is the day??? :-)

Laura Lu said...

Kristi--you would be the one that posts that she is interested in Heth's poop-scoop!! Thanks for seconding me with a vote for Joe in makeup. :)

Heather said...

I am working on getting some photos of Joe with make up.

Still no marble yet, I could give you more smooshy details if you like?!?

Laura Lu said...

I am eating right now, and I seriously think I am going to puke at your comment Heth! Thanks for ruining my lunch! EEEEEwwwwww!!!