We have found the marble!!!Isaac's first questions was"Can I play with it?"Unfortunately it didn't make the "clink" sound when it hit the porcelain however, it was easily found!
Ok... easily found.... as in- you looked in and SAW it or you quickly smooshed it?? I know--- that's one of those questions I should keep inside... but since I need a whole new obsession now- I guess I want the details so I can have some closure :).
You're too funny!! It was easily found in that all it took was one smoosh in a plastic grocery bag and there it was, it popped right out. It happened in the evening and Isaac went to the bathroom, then went back to bed, so I went in and told him the good news. He asked if he could play with it and I said no and tried to explain then I asked if he wanted to see it? So we went back into the bathroom, pulled out the garbage bag and I showed him how icky it looked. It looked really tarnished. And that was the end of this long saga! He went right to bed and I rejoiced over no more smooshing!!
As for all the extra time on my hands, I'll be busy washing dishes by hands, without any rubber gloves (until I buy new ones) since our dishwasher went KAPUT!
I'm sure you are all relieved to know that I am not using the same rubber gloves to wash dishes!
YEA!!! I am so glad that the "lost has been found"!! I mean, I am sure that you will GREATLY miss searching Isaac's poop though, huh??? :-)
Thanks for the added details...I always love details!!! :-)
I can't believe that you didn't let him play with the marble...what kind of mom are you??? ha ha ha How funny that he asked that! I am sure that once he had one look at it, his mind was probably changed!!! Gross!! :-)
What a saga that you guys will ALWAYS remember (especially you, Heather!!!)!!!
I'm glad it was found finally. Did you ever think poop would be such a facinating topic. Oliver always informs us of the size and color of his. Which we then relay the info to each other like it's top story news. Who new we'd be so intrigued?
Oh Heather you guys always seem to have such crazy times at your household. .. . never a dull moment. I am so glad you found the marble that is so good. Poor Isaac, I'll have to warn my Isaac not to put the marble to his mouse trap game in his mouth :-)
11 comments:
What a beautiful way to celebrate this momentous occasion! The music selection is fabulous!!!!
Ok... easily found.... as in- you looked in and SAW it or you quickly smooshed it?? I know--- that's one of those questions I should keep inside... but since I need a whole new obsession now- I guess I want the details so I can have some closure :).
oh- and one more thing... what will you do with all your time?? Look for matching outfits?? :)
You're too funny!! It was easily found in that all it took was one smoosh in a plastic grocery bag and there it was, it popped right out. It happened in the evening and Isaac went to the bathroom, then went back to bed, so I went in and told him the good news. He asked if he could play with it and I said no and tried to explain then I asked if he wanted to see it? So we went back into the bathroom, pulled out the garbage bag and I showed him how icky it looked. It looked really tarnished. And that was the end of this long saga! He went right to bed and I rejoiced over no more smooshing!!
Enough details???!!
As for all the extra time on my hands, I'll be busy washing dishes by hands, without any rubber gloves (until I buy new ones) since our dishwasher went KAPUT!
I'm sure you are all relieved to know that I am not using the same rubber gloves to wash dishes!
Can I just say I am so glad that I am not eating anything right now!?!? One last EEEEEEeeeeeWWWWwwwwwwwwwww from me!
YEA!!! I am so glad that the "lost has been found"!! I mean, I am sure that you will GREATLY miss searching Isaac's poop though, huh??? :-)
Thanks for the added details...I always love details!!! :-)
I can't believe that you didn't let him play with the marble...what kind of mom are you??? ha ha ha How funny that he asked that! I am sure that once he had one look at it, his mind was probably changed!!! Gross!! :-)
What a saga that you guys will ALWAYS remember (especially you, Heather!!!)!!!
I'm glad it was found finally. Did you ever think poop would be such a facinating topic. Oliver always informs us of the size and color of his. Which we then relay the info to each other like it's top story news. Who new we'd be so intrigued?
There is never a dull moment at your household. I just love reading about all your news!!!
Paulette
Love the new pic of you two. Very sweet!!
Oh Heather you guys always seem to have such crazy times at your household. .. . never a dull moment. I am so glad you found the marble that is so good. Poor Isaac, I'll have to warn my Isaac not to put the marble to his mouse trap game in his mouth :-)
Post a Comment