Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Eva!!

You are turning into such a sweet little girl! It's hard to believe that you're 2 already! I have so many things that I pray for you. Mostly that you would have a tender heart for the Lord and that your desire would be to serve Him. I pray that you will know Him in such an incredibly intimate way, that your heart would be filled with His joy and that you will learn that He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I pray that will you experience His loving grace and tender mercies in such real ways!





*You love to wear your sunglasses in Wal-Mart and say "HI" to total strangers*You love to eat cheese*You are an instigator*You love to do whatever your big brother does*Your nickname is Eva Peanut*You slept with your baby doll for the first time tonight*You are potty trained*You are a jokester*You love to sing and dance*You are a dare devil*You love your blanky & paci*You love to watch Barney and Miss Patty Cake*You are always saying "me too" & "watch you"* You call Isaac Buddy, you rarely call him by his real name*You love puppies*You love to laugh if everyone else is*You make a lot of different faces*You love to take baths*You come into our bed almost every night around 5 a.m.*You love to give Sophia kisses*You call Sophia "fia"*You are learning how to stall at bedtime*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVA!


9 comments:

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Eva!! I can't believe you are already 2. Wow!! God Bless you!!

Michael and Michelle said...

Happy birthday Eva!!
(I love it when children climb into bed early in the morning!)
Cute pictures of Eve!
Michelle

Laura Lu said...

That's so funny...right when the pic of her popped up on my computer I thought..."Awwww, Eva Peanut!" She is such a cutie-pa-tootie! I love her curiousity and her "innocent" expressions.

HaPpY BiRtHDaY, EvA PeAnuT!!!! You are a very special gift from God! And Heth...you're such a fabulous mom! I love your tender heart for their foundation in Christ. :)

Carol said...

Eva Peanut, you're a darlin'!!!
What a wonderful "My Little Pony" birthday party your mom and dad had for you. Grandma Carol

joyinchaos said...

What a wonderful memory for Eva to have-her mother's words of love.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, Eva!!

How fun to read about the "things" that make Eva so uniquely her! She sounds like such a fun, sweet little girl!! And, what a DOLL she is! Love the sunglasses!

Thanks for sharing, Heather!

Valerie said...

You don't know me, but I've stumbled upon your site from stepping out of the boat. I just had to say I love that Jack Johnson song, it makes me smile. Thanks for the smile.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday, Eva...I hope you had a fun day! :-)

Heather said...

Valerie,
I am so glad that you stumbeled upon my blog!! And even better--you left a comment! What a fun suprise for me!