Saturday, April 19, 2008

Poor Ozzy

I know this is a few days late but we just finished watching Survivor.

I can't believe they voted out Ozzy! Sorry man, you were my favorite!! That has had me really bummed out. I keep asking myself, "why didn't he play his hidden immunity idol?"

5 comments:

Kristi said...

OH MY WORD...we JUST finished watching it as well!!! :-)

Yes...Mr. Ozzy just didn't see it coming, did he? Can't trust ANYONE in this game of Survivor, huh??? Quite the shocker...he wasn't too happy about it either, was he??

Who are you rooting for now that your favorite of "the favorites" is gone??

Heather said...

I am not sure who I'll be rooting for. I do like James but I don't know, I am still morning the loss of Ozzy

Laura Lu said...

You ARE SO LUCKY I didn't have time to check your blog before tonight! You would have given it away...Just like when Jack Bauer died! We just watched it online...I was LOVIN' it!

Seriously!?!?! He was your favorite...are you serious!?!?! He was waaaaaaayyyyy too in love with himself for us. Only you can love yourself as much as that boy does and get away with it in my life. I thought it was one of the top stellar moves in Survivor...WhooHoo!!! LOVE IT!!!

Oh and by the way, I hope you are doing ok! Sorry to pour salt on the wound with my exhuberant excitement! For Real...sorry!

Kristi said...

So, who is YOUR favorite, Laura???

This has been a tough season for me as I haven't totally had a "favorite" like I usually do!!! I might have to say that I am rooting for Amanda now, though. It sure has been an interesting season to watch! Gotta love Survivor!

Lori said...

He SHOULD have seen it coming...or James should have warned him (remember last season when he got voted out with TWO hidden immunity idols???).