That's right, I turned 30 today! Whoo-Hoo!!
Do I feel older? Not unless you count the really bad pain I have in my right knee when I bend it the wrong way. And I did totally forget about a Dr. apt. for my daughter today until I say the hospital name come up on caller I.D. I have been making funny sounds when I try to propel my body up to a standing position. Other then that, I feel as young as ever!
My favorite cards of the day were:
From my brother and sister-in-law that said
Relax. Turning 30 doesn't mean your life is over. Just the youngest part.
And from my hubby that said
What is 30? Thirty is...
...Knowing that teenagers think you're a dinosaur.
...hearing people say, "Well, it's better than turning forty!"
...getting a headache at a concert.
...wondering if you still look cool in ripped jeans.
...wondering if ripped jeans are still cool.
...wondering if saying "cool" is still cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Heather!! Hope you had a good birthday dinner!!
Cool is still totally COOL! You will forever be rockin' COOL in your ripped jeans no matter how old and sore you get. Wear them with pride, Dearie!!!!!
You make 30 HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Heather! Yes I think cool is still "cool". That and the word awesome!
Hey, I've read your blogs a few times. Well it started with the marble. That was so funny. I found your blog through some others. I hope you have a great b-day. I turned 30 last April (25th), which means...... 31 this April. I like the card your husband gave you, that sounds like me.
Hey there,
I turned 30 this year too- and since Simon can't imagine a number that big he tells people I'm 13!! So- I've decided I could either be painfully awkward and be 13 or super happy that I'm 30! I'm choosing 30 :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
Heather I turned 30 alittle over a month ago and it was kinda crazy!! Happy Birthday and yes you can still say cool because us 30 year olds we are COOL!! I hope you had a great day. . I thought of you on your day because you told me last Wednesday that the big day was coming up!! I hope it was GREAT!!
Happy Birthday! I'm still wondering what it will feel like when I turn 30...JUST KIDDING! I got there awhile ago! The scary part is when 40 doesn't seem so old (because I am getting closer to it!)...
Hope you had a GREAT day!
:-)
Happy Birthday, Heather!
I just turned the big 3-0 last summer...the thirties aren't THAT bad!!! :-)
I hope that you had a wonderful day, my friend!!!
Thank you all for your birthday wishes!!
Thank you Heather for leaving a comment, you have no idea how excited I get when someone new comments on my blog!:)
I am headed towards to big 3-0 this year. AHHH. Glad to hear it isn't so bad.
Happy Birthday! 30 is a great age!
Post a Comment