Those guys have some talent! Now just for a few lessons later. Laura and I will have to give some free swing dance lessons someday. :) Like the new video section of the blog, nice work!
Dustin and I just watched your dancing clip and were laughing so hard we couldn't stop! We kept pressing play --watching it over and over again. Hilarious! Good times!! Karen
I'm glad you all are enjoying the dancing. Who needs lessons with talent like this?? And Jake just so you know I'm teaching Isaac to use the word Wham Boozeled you never know when he may need to use it.
Becky, if you and Ella stop by our house I will definately play the song for them so Isaac and Ella can have their first dance together! Although, I don't know how you feel about that as Isaac has some pretty fancy moves!
11 comments:
Isaac looks like he got his dad's "moves"!
That boy's got talent!!!
That is waaaaay too funny....I was laughing out loud. Dancing with the Stars is nothing compared to those two!
They are going to LOVE you for this video when they're older!
But what was Eva headed for in the bedroom...YOUR dancing shoes?
Send me that video clip later, ok?
Absolutely hilarious!! I was laughing out loud! SO FUNNY!!!
Shaunna
So cute! That makes me miss you guys!
-Erin
Those guys have some talent! Now just for a few lessons later. Laura and I will have to give some free swing dance lessons someday. :) Like the new video section of the blog, nice work!
Many more moves like that and Issac will be "wam-Boozled." (more poker lingo, this time from Norman Chad on ESPN)
Dustin and I just watched your dancing clip and were laughing so hard we couldn't stop! We kept pressing play --watching it over and over again. Hilarious! Good times!!
Karen
I'm glad you all are enjoying the dancing. Who needs lessons with talent like this?? And Jake just so you know I'm teaching Isaac to use the word Wham Boozeled you never know when he may need to use it.
Heather, Ella keeps watching this over and over saying, "They are doing silly stuff, mom I want to go to there house!" Way too cute!
Becky, if you and Ella stop by our house I will definately play the song for them so Isaac and Ella can have their first dance together! Although, I don't know how you feel about that as Isaac has some pretty fancy moves!
Post a Comment