Friday, October 19, 2007
THIS IS NOT A JOKE
Speck is dead, yes, again! I am not even joking, I am ready to give up with this goldfish thing but I didn't have the heart to tell Isaac. When we got home this afternoon I checked on them before naptime and he was belly up so I quick shut off the light to the tank before Isaac came in the room. I thought goldfish were suppose to be easy? Apparently we're doing something wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try getting one of those Chinese fighter fish. They are pretty and you are more likely to have better luck....Erin
Heather, I noticed in the pictures of you cleaning the fish tank that you have the kitchen pots out. You should try NOT putting the fish into boiling water. Maybe they'll live longer.
Post a Comment