Speck is dead, again. Ahhhh, it must be some sort of genetic deformity with those speckled goldfish because I am sure it has nothing to do with our pet rearing abilities. This speck was kinda cute he had a little mustache (black marking, not real facial hair) right around his lips too. Thanks Shaunna for praying for our little speck, but maybe you should start praying for the fate of the next Speck that enters our aquarium....
O.K. on a happy note, I just added a really cool poll to my blog so y'all can vote on the baby name that you like. Of coarse, I can't guarantee the name you chose will be the name we use but you never know!!! Happy voting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok Heather, I will start praying for the next Speck (or 2 or 3 Specks!!)
Tough choice on the names! I like them all, but think I am going to vote Isabell.
Shaunna
My synmpathy to you and Joe on the loss of Speck....again. Are you sure you're doing this "cleaning the tank" thing correctly?
I found out I voted with the 100 percent on Isabell. Hmmm..seems like you may be under a little pressure when all the votes are in. Democracy is a wonderful thing.
Post a Comment