Just another manic monday, oh,oh,ohhhh. I wish it were Sunday, oh,oh,ohhh. Cause that's my fun day oh, oh, ohhhh.
Well, we've managed to keep the new Speck alive for 24 hours, although we accidentally over fed them tonight and they were looking a little sluggish...Oops. He may be on the morphine drip (that's poker lingo for my homeboy in AZ that watches WPT)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Heather,
I like the addition of the KJ52 song!
Shaunna
Shaunna,
I am so glad that you noticed!!! I was trying to get it to play when you first come into my blog but I couldn't figure it out so I'm glad you got to hear it!!
Oh yeah...Ladies in the Howze!!!!
KJ-52 is my new favorite group...they are hilarious. Most of their songs are making fun of our era...acid wash jeans, running man, and swatch watch. We could have a pretty fun white girl dance party to their tunes...
Shaunna...go to my blog and then to the entry K-Mum's in da howze...she has all kinds of great KJ-52 stuff on her blog. You'll have fun with it! Be sure to watch the video Revenge of the Nerds on there. :)
Heather, I assume you are referring to me as your "homeboy" in AZ. I am familiar with the "morphine drip" line and it makes me miss the times we had snacks at your house during those late night card games. I have to apologize for eating up your food budget all in one night. Really all I did was give you and Joe an appreciation for PB&J. Anyway, I have the hankering for using the word "propensity" in my post; so...The FIGHTING SIOUX have the propensity to win hockey games. That's it for me.
--Jake
Jake,
I told Heather you would know what the "morphine drip" means and she came up with the poker acronym lingo. I miss the poker nights with you as well. Those were the good old days. Hope all is well for you down there.
Say hi to your homie wife.
Joe
Post a Comment