Jobs I have had:
1. Worked at Wendy's Mmmm. That sounds good right now!
2. Day Care Center. I was never more sick in my entire life!
3. Dental Hygienist. I loved it and you know what they say, you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose...as a hygienist you can pick your friends teeth!
4. Mom. By far the most challenging but the most rewarding!
Places I have lived:
1. Fargo
2. Grand Forks
3.Minneapolis
4.You all know where I live now....La La Land
T.V. Shows I like to watch:
1. Do people still watch t.v.?
Actually, I can hardly remember what day of the week it is so I've been forgetting to record our normal favorite shows.
Places I've been to:
1. England
2. Chile
3. Argentina
4. Jamaica
5. Alaska
6. Bahamas
7. ???I feel like I'm forgeting someplace remember, I'm pregnant
Fave Foods
1.Anything homemade that I didn't have to make
Books I've Especially Appreciated Lately:
1. The Misery of Job and the Mercy of God by John Piper. My brain is currently too mushy to read anything more complicated then this.
Things I Enjoy:
1. Being a mom
2. Having my husband order a tall, nonfat, half-calf, no-whip, Coco Moco for me!
3. Nesting
I tag Shaunna at Where Joy Abounds.
2 comments:
Heather,
You SOOOOO live in LaLa Land!! (Of course I can say that because I am your sister-in-law and you know I love you!!!)
I know the feeling about the TV. We hardly ever watch TV, but there are 2 shows we like to watch. Do we remeber to record them? Of course not--that would make life too easy!
Thanks for tagging me!
Shaunna
Hmmm...LaLa Land...I love it there!
I forgot that I worked about a week at a daycare center until I became so ill that I had to quit...that was horrid! I know exactly what you are talking about.
Now I want a CocoMoco...do you think Joe will get us both one? I'll have mine with whip and not a skinny. Why drink a mocha without the whip?!?! Sheesh!
Post a Comment