Friday, October 19, 2007
New Poll
O.K. It's time for a new poll. Thanks to everyone who voted however my husband says no to Alissa or Anne so I am doing a new poll...Thanks also for the advice with the fish, maybe I should start a poll for that as well, goldfish, chinese fighter fish, or just kill all the fish and be done? I also loved all the comments with the poker lingo so I think I'll start blogging in TXT (Text). Just a thought, TTFN (Ta Ta For Now). HYERTP (Hope You Enjoyed Reading This Post). MAIC (Man Am I Cool)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMW, IMHO...I think you are totally onto something!
TIA for keeping it cool!
YBFFITWWWFAE!!!
Hard choice with the new names.I really like both of them. They are beautiful. But my vote was for Isabell. I think it flows good with Isaac and Eva.
Thanks Erin, Joe and I like that one as well but we're having a hard time deciding.
I'm not voting. They're both too good...can't pick one. Actually, maybe I will vote..I think I like Sophie over Issy...maybe. Ooorrr,,, we could call her Bella, or Belly, or Jelly Belly. Mom
Post a Comment