Monday, October 29, 2007

Sorry, I don't have much to blog about these days...So I'll just let you know what a pregnant stay at home mom does for fun....

I like to ask my husband questions like "Does this shirt make me look fat?"

Then I make deals with him like "If I let you watch what you want on T.V. tonight then you have to rub me." (I don't have any shows I want to watch anyway, I just want a back rub).

You'll usually hear me saying Isaac/Eva "Will you pick that up for mommy?" or "Lift your foot a little higher while I'm putting your shoes on" or "Does anyone know where I put the TUMS?" "Ahh, that's better now for some nachos with salsa for a snack." "Get your own plate of nachos!"
"Now, where are those TUMS again?"

3 comments:

Laura Lu said...

You crack me up!

Even though you say all those things...you sure are darn cute with that belly on you!

Love you!

Maggi said...

Yay for Tums when you're pregnant!


I liked Sophia Grace, my husband thought Sophia was too unusual. *sigh* What names are left if Sophia is weird? Not much!

~Alyse

Anonymous said...

Too funny.... and yet so true!