
So I thought I would share my conspiracy theory with you all. By the way, you all may be in for a roller coaster ride of postings as my hormones are turning me into a crazy women. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. You can ask any family member that has spent any amount of time with me recently and they will tell you it's true, sad, but true.
So here it is, my conspiracy theory...
I think that the terrorists are waiting until after the presidential elections to have their next terror attack in the US. I think that they want to have a democrat elected and they're afraid if they attack it will remind the citizens of why we elected and re-elected GWB. So in a nut shell, terrorists are democrats and all of the ones that are in the US right now will be voting for anyone with a big "D" behind their name. So, if you're a democrat, I hope you sleep well at night knowing that the terrorists are supporting you...Sweet Dreams!
So here it is, my conspiracy theory...
I think that the terrorists are waiting until after the presidential elections to have their next terror attack in the US. I think that they want to have a democrat elected and they're afraid if they attack it will remind the citizens of why we elected and re-elected GWB. So in a nut shell, terrorists are democrats and all of the ones that are in the US right now will be voting for anyone with a big "D" behind their name. So, if you're a democrat, I hope you sleep well at night knowing that the terrorists are supporting you...Sweet Dreams!
O.K. I just can't help it...I will tell you my next conspiracy theory...
I think that the people that make body soap are in cahoots with the same people that make shower cleaner. I mean we've sent a man to the moon and Al Gore invented the Internet....You would think that someone would invent a soap that didn't leave soap scum and that when you rinsed it away it would actually make your whole tub and shower clean as well. It's gotta be a big conspiracy, they're really sticking it to the little guy.
3 comments:
It's official...you have turned into a crazy woman. I will begin praying for Joe!
About the soap scum, I understand. We have such hard water that cleaning the tub with soap is almost worthless. I use a pumice stone. It's a life saver! And if you have a ring around your toilet bowl it will be gone in a few rubs. That makes me smile.
-Erin
By the way, Isaac and Eva couldn't have looked any cuter! -Erin
Post a Comment