Thursday, June 14, 2007

UGH!

Let me just start by saying this, I WILL NEVER EAT PIZZA AGAIN! No, I didn't get really sick after eating pizza it's just the constant turning in your stomach that never goes away. Even the thought of it, even writing this is making me gag. Yes, I know I'm pregnant and I know that's probably why, but even the smell of it in the fridge made me gag. I made Joe open and close the fridge all night long. Luckily some neighbors were walking by and they said they liked pizza, so I sent the leftovers home with them. Yes, I actually opened the fridge, gagged and held my breath and handed it over to them. Oh, I can't tell you the sheer relief that brings. I didn't know what I was going to do with that in the fridge, I probably would've lost it in the morning if I would've opened the fridge unsuspectingly and then all of the sudden a waft of leftover pizza smell, UGH! I have to stop writing about this now because my stomach is turning all over again.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be pregnant but it's not fun when you don't have any clothes to wear. Every piece of normal clothing no longer fits. This time around however I could care less. I never thought I would get like that but it really is too much work to try to find something other then maternity that I can fit into so I'm just wearing maternity clothes. I feel like I'm breaking some sort of unspoken rule of fashion. Please, nobody call "What Not To Wear" that would be really embarrassing.

3 comments:

Laura Lu said...

Bring on the elastic, Baby! :) Fashion is as over-rated as being a grown-up is!!!! When it comes to big bellys...comfort is what is needed. Plus, Heth, you look adorable in your maternity clothes...so pack up all of that "foofie" stuff in your closet and hang up the "stretchies"! From here on out...no more zippers, snaps, or buttons allowed!

I am sorry about the *%&#*@&...I totally know how the thought of walking past the fridge knowing what is in there sends you into heaves. For me, it was some frozen salmon...the relief when I had Matt give it to my mom is a feeling that I loved!

Sorry you had a rough night! Hope today you are feeling better! Just know that you aren't alone in the whole feeling crazy thing...I've been there and know exactly how miserable you are. I'll pray that you get moments of relief today! Love you!

Kimmie said...

Heather;

You make me laugh-what not to wear ;-)

Can relate to the pizza- while I was pregnant with my only -homemade- I was waitressing and before I could punch out at the end of the day they wanted me to cup up pints, quarts, half-gallons of their handmade coleslaw. Oh, it was awful! (no sympathy from the boss either ;-(

God bless you and yours!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

ps- I found you through Stepping our of the Boat ;-)

Anonymous said...

Don't you ever talk bad about pizza again!!
--Jake