So, Isaac and I were sitting down together and having a bed time snack when out of no where he says "Tell me a funny joke mommy!" and of coarse being the very witty mommy that I am I told him the only joke that I know and can remember without somehow messing up the punch line. It went something like this...
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock,knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana!
I know it's the oldest joke around but Isaac and I laughed hysterically. So of course he asked for another joke but I of course don't know anymore so I said have daddy tell you a joke. So Joe being the very witty father that he is said...
Why did the chicken cross the road?
And before he could say the punch line Isaac said "because he wanted to go for a walk!"
So again I started laughing hysterically so then Isaac started laughing not quite realizing that he made a funny and Joe stood there chuckling and shaking his head at the insanity of it.
Oh, to be a kid again. So if any of you out there have any good jokes that are appropriate for a 3 year old, please send them my way as I am tapped out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh...boy...you are opening a can of worms! I hear,"Mom, Mom...Knock, Knock..." ALL THE TIME! I will admit that it is pretty darn cute though! I will ask my girls for some of their best jokes, they are full of them. What's the one that you always tell me...ah, I remember! Pete and Repeat were in a boat...
Post a Comment