Tuesday, June 26, 2007
HELP! My Children Are Self Destructing!
I don't know what's in the air but if Isaac makes it through one day without some sort of self inflicted injury it would be by the sheer grace of God! This seems to have been going on for over a week now. Maybe one of these times he'll fall and knock himself back into proper equilibrium because something is definitely out of whack. The other day he was pulling his pants down to go potty and he smacked his head on the toilet bowl. Another day he bent over to pull his pants up and he smacked his head on the corner of the counter (giving himself a black eye), Luckily his previous black eye from falling into a piece of playground equipment had healed already. On another day he fell off the chair in the dining room and somehow in the process hurt his shin. Walking down the stairs the other day he managed to somehow knock his elbow against something giving himself yet another bruise. Just yesterday he was playing with a toy and managed to fall forward onto it while trying to jump and he gave himself a bloody fat lip...Would you like me to go on? There's more... I'll just tell you about Eva, she's been sick with a 104+ temperature for the past couple of days now today her fever was better but she's still been pretty fussy. I took her to the Dr. and it could be roseola, a bladder infection, or choose some other virus if none of the above seems to fit...Then last night Eva slept great!! So great that Isaac woke up and wet the bed...That was partly our fault as he and Eva fell asleep in the car last night on the way home...No, I don't remember where we were on our way home from or what I did yesterday all I know is somehow we were all in the van and driving home and both the kids fell asleep. First we thought Isaac was pretending but then as we watched his head bop and move around as we turned the corner we know he was asleep for good so needless to say, he didn't go potty before bedtime and we payed the price at about 3 AM as Eva was sound asleep...Oh, now I remember the state I left the laundry room after trying to get all the bedding washed and ready before nap time. I better go and take care of the rest of the piles of laundry as they are almost as tall as I am...That's not even a joke, I truly think I could stack all of the somewhat sorted piles of laundry up and they would be as tall as I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good thing you're short!
Post a Comment