Wednesday, June 6, 2007











Well, I think I'm having writers block, or maybe it's just pregnancy brain...either way I can't think of anything to write about...well, I guess I could tell you about how I went to McDonald's tonight or as Isaac calls it "Old McDonald's" and I bought a hot fudge sundae. Oh, it just sounded so good, I even asked for extra hot fudge and they charged me $.30. I don't have a problem paying $.30 but I don't think they gave me any extra. I mean I just hate it when you get to the end and there's no more hot fudge for the rest of the ice cream. But here's the problem, how do you say "I don't think you gave me my extra squirt of hot fudge?" I know technically you can but I just didn't feel like it. Anyway, see what I mean...not much to write about huh? Well, I'll just post a few pictures of the kids and call it a night!






1 comment:

Laura Lu said...

Mmmmm...pancakes!