Thursday, June 28, 2007

SHHHHH!

SHHHH, I am going to type this really quiet. Joe and Isaac are outside working and I just finished putting Eva to bed. My body is way too tired to even think about going outside and working so I'll just write this for now. Eva has a rash all over her body today so now we know that she has roseola. Thankfully the worst of it is over but she has still been really fussy and clingy. She is also getting two new teeth so that doesn't help at all. I am so tired I think I could go to bed for the night and it's only 8:00. I am definitely at that "I'm so tired I could sleep anywhere, anytime" part of pregnancy. Sorry this is a really boring post, I have my first Dr. apt. next week so maybe I'll have something exciting to write about then. Like that I'm having twins or something. I am convinced that I am but then Joe reminded me that with every pregnancy I always think I am going to have twins so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Man...sorry to hear the little one isn't feeling well. I sure hope she is feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what you are having?

Heather said...

Yeah twins, I think

Anonymous said...

Do you believe in natural childbirth or do you live for epidurals?

Heather said...

No, I live for the c-section, it's the next best thing since sliced bread, trust me!!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to post a picture of your ultrasound?

Anonymous said...

You are freaking me out, but I'm glad that you like it that way!

Heather said...

I don't know yet, hopefully I'll get one tomorrow to check on the twins

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE TWINS!!!!!! I just loved having twins myself!

Anonymous said...

Didn't you see my on Good Housekeeping Magazine?