Sunday, June 24, 2007
God's Protection
Well, as some of you may know some Thomas the Trains were recalled because they found lead paint in them. We had about half of the trains that were recalled. Needless to say, I was pretty upset about the whole thing. Mostly because Eva puts everything in her mouth and I was sure that she had ingested some of the paint. Well, I was on the Internet reading everything I could about lead poisoning and I called the Dr. to schedule to have their blood tested for lead paint. Then, as I was sitting in the parking lot outside the clinic I decided to call and see if they would have to do an actual blood draw or just a prick. The lady said they had to do a full blood draw, so I called an environmental firm in town to see if they had the scanner in to check for lead paint in the toys. See, I had called them earlier and they were still waiting to get this scanner in and the guy was suppose to call as soon as they got it in. Well, I decided to give him a call before I took the kids in to have their blood drawn and wouldn't you know it, he said "Yeah, I just got it in yesterday and forgot to give you a call, I'm glad you called" So, of coarse I asked how soon we could come in and he said either later this afternoon or tomorrow. So, 20 minutes later we were at his office with a basket full of trains (I had all of them tested, just in case). And they all came back negative for lead. Praise the Lord. I felt is protection over my family in such a tangible way, what a relief and a blessing at the same time. Thank you Lord for your protection!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praise the Lord!!!!!
Post a Comment