Sunday, May 6, 2007

AHHHHH! Sometimes I Just Want To SCREAM!

AHHHHH! There that feels better now. Sometimes you just gotta let it all out. So now you're wondering what's going on, right? Well, Eva is teething and not just teething, TEETHING plus I have been sick for 2 weeks and counting, we're trying to pack, I think I got 3 hours of uninterupted sleep, our house is a disaster, did I mention we're packing? Oh, and don't even get me started on the laundry situation. There is one clean room in the house, the living room, it's all picked up and the toys are put away so I think I will just stay put right here for the rest of the evening. Yep, I think that will help make me feel better. Did I mention I have adult ADHD, well I'm not exactly sure but today I think I do. Actually, maybe I should go for a walk, that would help clear my head, oh but did I mention Eva's teething so she'll probably wake up while I'm gone since she went to bed an hour ago and has already waken up 3 times oh, make that 4... Besides, if she does wake up I know my husband is fully capable of putting her back to bed but did I mention she's TEETHING so if anyone other then myself goes in there she'll just get mad. Maybe I should just pull an all nighter you know, and pretend like I'm in college again. I'll drink as much caffeine as possible that way I won't be so disappointed when I don't get any sleep. Oh, I forgot I'm still nursing, I suppose then Eva would be up all night with me, well she probably will be anyway so I might have to give this some more thought. Do you see what I mean about the ADHD?

2 comments:

Seth Heringer said...

Hehe...I liked this post Heather! I can just see Eva after nursing being like - WOW, I liked that! Mom, you need to drink coffee more often?

Also, I hear a little bit of rum does a teething baby well...just a thought ;)

Seth

Laura Lu said...

I'm gonna go with Seth on this one...just give her a little rum and see what happens! Better yet, give yourself a little rum and see what happens! ;)

As for the adult ADHD, I have to agree that I think you have it to. (I self diagnosed myself online...I was told that I should seek immediate physicological help...maybe I should send you the test) It totally makes sense how we can keep up with each other's conversations all day...we just keep bouncing around. I don't really get much done, but I do bounce around my house like a pinball. :)

Seriously, You are such a great mom! Press on...you have an incredible amount of stress right now. Just keep loving those kids and take care of yourself. Joe can do all the packing! :) (Sorry Joe)