Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I Need A New Part
Well, today I decided that Isaac needs to start pulling his underwear and pants up by himself. Usually, he just waddles out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles and asks me to pull his pants up but today my "pants puller uppers" were broken. That's right, today my arms and hands transformed into "pants puller uppers" and they were broken. I didn't even know I had them until today but I sure couldn't get them to work. Isaac even tried to fix them. He gave them some oil (pretend of course) and even tried to tighten some screws but we decided that we were going to have to order a new part. That's right, the pants puller uppers were broken for good so he decided that maybe if he showed them how to pull his pants up that might help. So he grabbed his underwear and pulled them up, the elastic was a little twisted but they were on and then he pulled the pants up with no problem at all. Score one for mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment