One thing I ask of the Lord,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the
Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.
For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his
dwelling
he will hide me in the shelter of his
tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.
Lord, this is the prayer of my heart. To dwell in your house and gaze upon your beauty, what an overwhelmingly amazing thought. I thank you for the way Your Word can quench my soul, give my heart peace and fill me with an incredible craving to know You more. May my soul never be satisfied until I dwell in Your house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It reminds me that God brings comfort and protection when we are under trials in this world. God's love make living so much easier.
Post a Comment