Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bread


O.K. So I didn't think that I had anything good to write about but then about 10 minutes later I remembered something really stupid I did (this is typically how my brain works). So, here's the story... Yesterday I made a special trip to the grocery store just to buy some bread. That was all I needed just some bread. Joe was giving the kids a bath so I was going to go quick and get some and be home before they were done. Well, on my way there I remembered I should pick up some boxes as well and then I realized that I had missed a call from my friend on my cell phone. So, I called her back and told her I'd stop by her house after the grocery store to pick up a tape of a show that she had recorded. Then I picked up the boxes in front of the grocery store (our grocery store has a special spot they put boxes you can pick up for free) and went inside and bought some bread. I paid cash and walked out of the store with my bag of bread, or did I? I'm not sure...I thought I remembered putting the bread right on the passenger seat in the front of my car. Then, I was off to my friends house to pick up the tape and back home again before the kids were out of the tub. When I got home I remember visiting with the neighbor, unloading the boxes and bringing in the bag of bread, I think...or did I? I'm not sure...The only problem is that I don't remember exactly and that I didn't realize it until today when we were actually looking for the bread. I know I should go back to the store and see if it's there but I'm really embarrassed I mean I didn't even realize it until 24 hours later. Besides, it may be packed away in a box somewhere...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is super cute! I hope the bread turns up... :)

Seth