Friday, May 4, 2007

H-O-B-B-Y L-O-B-BY

I WANTED TO REPOST THIS FROM MY OLD BLOG JUST SO I'D HAVE ALL OF THEM TOGETHER. SO IF YOU'VE ALREADY READ THIS IT'S NOTHING NEW.


Well, I am very excited about this!!! My very first Blog!! I know that some of you out there are thinking that I AM pretty cool and very hip to be starting my own BLOG and then there are others out there, who shall remain nameless (Seth) who are probably thinking that I am about 5 years behind the times. Either way, I am excited and a little nervous. I am excited for the obvious reasons and nervous because I will be sharing a little piece of my heart with all of you and that is never an easy thing to do. So now you are all probably wondering why I labeled this post Hobby Lobby or if I am just going to go on and on about how excited I am to start my Blog! Well, here's the story...Yesterday the kids and I took a trip to Hobby Lobby (yep that's about as exciting as this may get) and as we pulled into the parking lot, Isaac starts to spell the sign. H-O-B-B-Y L-O-B-B-Y and just as I was having a very proud mommy moment, and telling Isaac what a good job that was he said very proudly, "Yep, that spells Target!".

No comments: