Saturday, May 12, 2007
The labor of moving
O.K. So, I'll just come right out and say it...Moving Stinks! Actually, Packing Stinks! What is it about moving into a new house that makes you think how great it's going to be? It's kinda like having a baby, I mean what in the world makes you want to go through that again? I know, I know that doesn't sound very nice so for all of you out there that haven't had a baby yet, Yes, it is the greatest thing you'll ever do. However, no one ever told me about the actual having a baby part, you know, the labor. Thanks Eve for biting into that apple and letting all women suffer through the labor. I just want to let you know that at some point through the labor you may think that you're going to die. I know I did. I thought that I was going to die and I remember thinking why in the world would anyone purposfully do this to themselves? See what I mean? Why in the world would we purposefully choose to move? I'm sure I'll feel different in a month or two after everything settles down. Just like you forget about the pain of labor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm right there with you...moving is so hard! Just like when you are in labor...you say, "I am never doing this again." After you move, you say,"We are never moving again." Something happens and you totally forget the trama that it was to pack up every ounce of your belongings, clean an entire house top to bottom, then unpack all of your belongings...while having a family to care for the entire time. You are a strong woman...You can do it!!! You've survived labor twice and you're not saying, "Never again"...I know you will do just fine! Wish I was there to help...but instead I'll just be here praying for you!
Love you!
Post a Comment