Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today we closed on our house. Yeah!!! We are very excited. We started moving a few things in today but we're doing the big move on Sat. I am really anxious to just get there and get settled. Mostly for the kids, I can tell that Isaac is a little confused and has been acting up more then usual and I don't blame him. Our house is a disaster, we've got boxes everywhere and his little 3 year old mind just can't grasp the whole concept. The other night he asked Joe if the house we're moving into has a little boy because he wants to have toys for himself there. We've talked about taking his toys over there and where we're going to put them and he's even helped pack some but it's still just too much for his little mind to grasp. Eva on the other hand doesn't have a clue, in her little world this is great...toys are everywhere and there are all kinds of new things to play with (like boxes). Anyway, I'm really excited and maybe I'll post pictures once we get settled. I may not blog for the next few days as we'll be busy moving and unpacking but I look forward to writing something again really soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe and Heather,
Can't wait to see the new house. All I want to know is where the fridge filled with Diet Coke is going to be and if there are any snacks!!
-Jake

Heather said...

Jake, when you and Erin come and visit we will have a special case of diet coke just for you and lots of snacks! We're excited to have you guys come back this summer! Heather