Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Why It's The Spice of Our Lives


The title of my blog is the Chronicles of Motherhood because I really do intend on sharing the joys and challenges of raising Godly children. The web address is spice of our lives because that's what we say when we're having a crazy day and it seems like every toy we own is in every possible corner of the house "That's the spice of life"


It's also what I say when;


I take off Eva's diaper to put her in the tub and she pees all over the floor


Isaac has to go potty and he announces it loudly so that anyone in earshot can hear and then proceeds to pull his pants and underwear down wherever he's standing and waddles to the bathroom


The receptionist at the clinic knows me by first name, and they ask "Has anything changed since yesterday" - This is true


When I take Isaac to the bathroom in a public restroom, he asks lots of questions about what the person in the stall next to him is doing


Because Isaac only goes poopy after we tuck him into bed at night, I know it's just a ploy but he actually does go, so how do you say no?


If you ask Eva if you can tickle her she'll lay down right beside you so you can.


Isaac is a puppy. His name is dalmation and he has spots. Sometimes he barks when people ask him questions and he wants to be shy. Because of this at Eva's 1 year well baby check I answered the questions: Does she say dada? Yes Does she say mama? No, but she does bark like a dog and just as I said that she litteraly started barking!











3 comments:

Laura Lu said...

Woof, Woof! Maybe if you quit making Isaac eat off of the floor from that bowl by the back door he might quit thinking he is a dog!

Shaunna said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I can relate to many of those things!

Carol said...

I am laughing out loud!! You gotta write a book. Grandma Carol