Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We Moved!

It is so nice to be writing again. I have to admit, we've been so busy I haven't even thought about writing until today. It is so nice to be able to have the Internet again. Every evening Joe likes to read the paper and I go online, that's just our routine.
Well, the move went as smooth as possible. We had a lot of people helping which was such a huge blessing. Isaac never really got sick, thank you for your prayers. He just had a fever for a few days and that was it! We promised Isaac that when we moved into our new house we would go to Barnes & Noble and he could pick out a new train. He had been waiting and studying his Thomas book every night and he knew just what train he wanted to get when we got to the store. Henry, all you have to do is just ask him what type of engine he is and he'll tell you "He's an express engine, that means he's really fast!" I have to say taking that trip to the store was the last thing I wanted to do having just moved in and there was soooo much to do. The house was a mess of boxes and stuff needing to find a new place. However, I have to say it was probably the best thing we could have done for our family. There is something so therapeutic I mean almost homeopathic about loading the kids up into the car, buckling them into their car seats and going for a drive. We were all in there as a family with nothing else to do, we went to the store and bought Henry, then we stopped at the "Dirty Queen" for ice cream. When we came home, the four of us walked into the door together as a family and I think that really helped solidify things for Isaac. Oops, did I say the four of us? Well, technically I guess I should say the five of us! That's right, we're expecting baby #3 sometime in January. We haven't told Isaac about this yet. I think he needs to just get settled into our new home first...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby number 3!!!!! We are so excited for you guys.
Love Erin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new home and baby #3. Judy gave me your blog address and I just love reading your postings (especially the one about the lost loaf of bread)!!!

Paulette Heringer

Laura Lu said...

You're so cute preggo! Maybe we can be welcoming our babies home at the same time...I actually really, really, really hope that I beat you because my babies need to be home with us RIGHT NOW! I'll be paper pregnant...you'll be the pregnant...we can eat ice cream together over the phone! Or should I say roast beef sandwiches...remember our late night runs for those things??!!! That sounds really gross to me right now...maybe we ate one too many. I'm going to have to stick to sweets with you this time around! Love you and your big belly!