Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lessons from Daddy
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather,

Wow, this was so fun to see the pictures and read some of your blogs. Shaunna gave me this web address to check out. I hope to sit and read more.

I am not sure it you are in the cities or not but we live in Plymouth. We moved from Colorado in November to be closer to family. We have an almost 2 1/2 year old little girl and are expecting in December so family became very inportant. I am working one day a week and the possibly going to work 2 days soon. I just started this job and then found out I was pregant. As I was sharing with Shaunna I am really contemplating to stop working after number 2 is here. Moving back was definately harder than I was expecting. We met some really wonderful people while in Colo Spgs. We went to a great church and I loved the dentist I had been working with for 6 1/2 years. But God really put it on our hearts that it was time to move back. Our home in Colorado has not sold yet. It has been on the market for almost 11 months. It is amazing how God provides.

Well, enough about us. I will be anxious to hear from you.
Christy Swanson (Hokenson)email address bjs1991@msn.com