Wednesday, May 9, 2007

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED SOMETHING SO BAD...

Have you ever wanted something so bad that you just couldn't stop thinking about it? You go to bed at night just praying for it, you wake up in the morning wishing you could have it. You go throughout your day wondering what it would be like if you had it and thinking about all of the other people in the world that you are absolutely certain have it and you're so jealous, it only makes you want it all the more. You can think of all the ways your life would be so much easier if you could get just a small portion of what you know everyone else has. So now you're all wondering what it is! No, it's nothing you could physically hold onto, it's so much more precious then that. What is it you ask? It's sleep, I find myself looking at my bed just imaging how nice it would be. We have all been sick here for a few weeks now (except for Joe but that's because he gets sleep). In a nut shell it went something like this:
went to Chuck E. Cheese
kids got sick 3 days later
took Eva to the dr. (thought she had an ear infection)
I got sick
Isaac's feeling better
I got pink eye
took Eva to the dr.
took Eva to the dr. again (1 year exam)
Eva seems better but is teething and miserable
Eva now has a fever
Eva got pink eye
Took Eva to the dr. again, now she has an ear infection

Hopefully, we're through the worst of it. Oh, to get some precious sleep again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Joe gets the sleep huh? Sounds like a slacker to me :)

Seth

Laura Lu said...

I'm with Seth again on this one!

Joe...come on, man!

Shaunna said...

Oh, my dear Heather, tell me what I can do to help! Isn't it amazing how motherhood makes you appreciate the things you took for granted before? Who would have ever thought a WHOLE nights sleep would be that hard to come by. Oh precious sleep, where are you???? I find myself asking that question too.